Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Cock

We are watching the swimming on TV and smoking a joint.

"Would you wear your cock like that?" he asks and I cough out smoke in surprise.

"What?"

He repeats the question, pointing out a male swimmer on the screen wearing one of those fantastically tight swim suits and whose cock is mostly definitely pointing skywards.

"Can I wear a cock?" I ask, immediately getting to the heart of the issue.

"You know what I mean".

Actually, I don't know very much about cocks. Especially not what it feels like to have a cock. Would I need to fiddle with it all the time? Is all that rearranging completely necessary? See, I know nothing.

My own genitalia is conveniently and tidily tucked away, never threatening to break lose or do embarrassing things.

"I don't know" I murmur, continuing to think about the swimmer's cock.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now. Keep it up!
And according to this article, I totally agree with your opinion, but only this time! :)