Sunday, April 29, 2007

I Don't Like Cricket

We are meant to be staying up to watch the final of the Cricket World Cup between Australia and Sri Lanka, but having imbibed too much alcohol earlier this evening, a certain someone has already fallen asleep on the sofa and is snoring away quite peacefully.

It's raining in Barbados* so play has been delayed for the last hour and a half and I have been sitting here trying to decide whether

a) I really want to watch this game
b) If I should go to bed
c) Should I wake-up Big Red and make him go to bed with me?
d) If I should sit here, drink tea, smoke another joint and wait for the start of play?

Decisions....aagh.....


I'm beginning to question how much I like cricket. Even if play starts in the next hour, watching the entire final would mean staying up until 7.00am.



I'm not even Australian.











*Apparently they have rain in Barbados.

No comments: